Our Mission: Leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus
HOW CAN I KNOW MY DESTINY?
- Destiny is always _________________
- Destiny happens overnight
- Destiny is destined to _________________
Jesus: “I see what you’ve done. Now see what I’ve done. I’ve opened a door before you that no one can slam shut. You don’t have much strength, I know that; you used what you had to keep my Word. You didn’t deny me when times were rough. Revelation 3:8 (MSG)
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NKJV)
“Destiny is the personalized ______________ God has purposed and equipped you to fulfill in order to bring Him the _____________ and achieve the greatest _____________ of ___________.”
WHERE DO YOU START?
1. DON’T GO SEARCHING FOR YOUR DESTINY _______________________________
…He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, ‘I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.’ Acts 13:22 (NKJV)
- Aim to work for God’s __________ rather than your own
- Your Destiny will _______________ with the Great Commission
“18 All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20 (NIV)
- Recognize your ______________ and walk through that door. Destiny is your ultimate calling, but a divine assignment is a specific task or role God has for you to fulfill during a season of life.
2. ____________ WHAT’S _______________
___________ & ___________ + ___________ +___________ = DESTINY.
- Look at your _____________
- Identify your ____________________ !
“In His grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well….” Romans 12:6 (NLT)
- Recognize the __________ that ______________
THE SODSAT MOMENT –
3. CHANGE THE ____________THAT KEEP YOU STUCK IN A REVOLVING DOOR
God calls you what you are_________________ it.
Make a list of all your gifts, talents, your background, assets and liabilities.
What is it that you feel like saying, somebody ought to do something about that?