Leading people into a growing relationship with Jesus
A JOURNEY OF FAITH
A Journey of Faith must have a ________________.
Where there is no vision, the people perish…Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)
Vision is built upon three elements: ____________ with ________ based on ___________________.
My brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble.
2 Peter 1:10 (NIV)
A Journey of Faith that builds a church must have ___________-.
You are the ones chosen by God, chosen for the high calling of priestly work, chosen to be a holy people, God’s instruments to do His work and speak out for Him, to tell others of the night-and-day difference He made for you – from nothing to something, from rejected to accepted. I Peter 2:9-10 (MSG)
SIX BELIEFS ABOUT VISION THAT ARE NOT TRUE:
1. Godly vision requires everyone to be ______________________.
2. Godly vision and mission are the _______________________________.
3. Godly vision must _______________ for the ______________________________.
4. Godly vision always ______________________.
5. Godly vision is on a _______________________.
6. Godly vision is only for those ____________________________________________.
10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.) 11 So Christ Himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers,… Ephesians 4:10-11 (NIV)