WORSHIP IN PERSON @TFH!
August 2 - December 31 | TFH 9 & 11 AM
We have set in place the following guidelines for our TFH family for our Sunday morning services. Thank you in advance for helping us to maintain these guidelines.
1) Our services will begin promptly at 9:00am & 11:00am. You no longer need to register!
The doors will open 30 minutes prior to service.
By attending one of our services in person, you affirm ALL of the following:
• In the past 14 days, none of us has knowingly been within 6 feet of a person with a lab-confirmed case of Covid-19.
• In the last 48 hours none of us have had: fever, chills, cough, trouble breathing, muscle aches, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or headache.
• A health official has not advised any of us to get tested for Covid-19.
Childcare and children’s church (KidCity) WILL NOT be offered until September 13th. We invite you to bring your children with you into the Sanctuary.
2) There will be a break between services so we can sanitize the sanctuary, foyer and bathrooms before the second service.
3) Our Parking Team will be in the parking lot to welcome you and provide instructions. Please be courteous to our teams and thank them for serving during this time.
4) Sign Holders will be in the parking lot with COVID precautions. If you are sick, we ask that you please take care of yourself and stay home, which will also prevent the spread of any illness to others. If someone should become ill and need medical attention during a service, our medical team will be on hand to assist.
5) Our Greeters will be stationed at the front doors to assist you. They will open the doors for you. We ask that upon entering the building you follow the directions given by the Greeters.
You may pick up the following items in the front foyer entrance on your way to the Sanctuary.
• Activity bags for you children
• Pre-packaged elements for COMMUNION (1st Sundays)
6) The Foyer (all coffee/water/resource stations) WILL BE CLOSED during this Phase.
7) At the Sanctuary doors, the Ushers will escort you to a seat. We ask that you please remain seated at all times, if possible. If you need to use the restroom, please do so before entering the Sanctuary. All restrooms will be sanitized during and after each service.
We will sit in every other row, again 6’ apart. Family members may sit together. If you have babies or small children, we ask that you sit near the back to make it easier for you to exit if your child needs attending.
8) YOU CHOOSE:
CONNECTION CARD: Available for your convenience in the chair back in front of you or text CONNECT to 352.329.2301 to complete online.
GIVING: A giving envelope is available for your convenience in the chair back in front of you. You will have an opportunity to place your giving envelope into the offering container at the end of each service as you exit. An Usher will direct you. You may also choose to give online. CLICK HERE to give online or text GIVING to 352.329.2301.
9) You will receive direction on exiting the building. After everyone is out, we will begin our cleaning procedures.
Trash receptacles will be at each exit, please help us by placing all of your trash in these receptacles upon exiting. Thank you!
10) Masks are not mandatory, but if you feel safer wearing one, please bring your own for your comfort.
11) Hand sanitizer will be available in the foyer, main Sanctuary, bathrooms, and exits. We encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer bottles to keep in your pocket for easy access, as needed.
12) We will continue to live stream our Sunday services. Please make sure to check our website, Facebook page and other social media pages (@TFHLeesburg) to stay connected.
Please remember to thank our dedicated TeamTFH volunteers who will be serving on this day to make it an enjoyable experience for you and your families!
Our desire is that everyone is safe as we meet to worship together. We will take this week by week and notify you of any changes. If you need any of our pastoral staff for any reason, do not hesitate to call us at the church office.
Thank you so much for helping us! See you Sunday!